email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forum Rules announcement mistake  (Read 1346 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Forum Rules announcement mistake
« on: March 09, 2006, 11:44:27 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know I didn't intend to send out the forum rules announcement. I was just working on updating the registration notice/agreement and accidently sent out the rules to everyone on the forum.

Please ignore the announcement (although if you've never read the rules, nwo would be a good time to do so).

Thanks. And now, back to your regularly scheduled posting...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Bassman24

Re: Forum Rules announcement mistake
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 12:22:56 PM »

I don't know Dan...when I clicked on it I got a screen asking to donate to the Dan Kimmel Tackle &Tournament Fund.  I'd expect that from Poorboy, but not you.  ;)

Hey, I am just bored here at lunch and felt like causing trouble.  I need to FISH.  Walleye's should be hot soon. 

Later boys,
GT 
George Terrien

Champion Boats - www.championboats.com

OPTIMA Batteries - www.optimabatteries.com.

NBAA Motor City Inland Challenge - www.nbaabass.com

Highest Honor - www.highesthonor.biz

K&E Team Stopper - www.stopperlures.com

blakstr1

• TEAM BASS
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Blake's Excellent Adventures!
  • View Gallery
    • Team BASS
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 12:25:09 PM »

Walleyes are SMOKING up here in Saginaw, might be a good weekend trip, just fish right in town, you'll see about 863 boats!!!

McCarter

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 12:57:31 PM »

Funny.

Hey GT, i forgot to tell you i seen you about two weeks ago cruising westbound on 696.  I went whizzing by you, i was going to slow down and beep but i noticed that your finger was buried pretty deep in your right nostrile, so i decided i would just keep going.  I didnt want to end up in one of those uncomfortable situations.  How did that work out for you anyway, did you find what you were looking for?

;D ;D ;D

PoorBoy himself :-\'

Bassman24

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 02:47:23 PM »

That wasn't my finger.  :D

And I only pick when I am looking for a little snack.   ::)

GT
George Terrien

Champion Boats - www.championboats.com

OPTIMA Batteries - www.optimabatteries.com.

NBAA Motor City Inland Challenge - www.nbaabass.com

Highest Honor - www.highesthonor.biz

K&E Team Stopper - www.stopperlures.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge