Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:18:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

20Th Annual Ken Purvey Memorial Last Chance Tournament on Cass Lake

Started by dartag, September 27, 2008, 07:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dartag

20th Annual Last Chance Ken Purvey Memorial.  (No limit on number of boats)
Sunday October 26 Cass Lake
Dodge  #4 State Park
Check in 6:00 – 7:00 am
Tournament start at safe light
Finish at 3:00 pm
Entry Fee  $ 60.00 per boat (includes big bass)
Awards for 1st and 2nd place and Big Bass ( Donated by Little Bills Trophy Shop )
Payback based on number of teams entered
Limit 5 fish per team 14 inches or better ( I or 2 man teams )
Sponsors: Wonderland Marine & Lunch Money Lures
For more info contact Doug Ratliff 248-360-2163

bosshawg

all goes well, i'll be there. talked to terry about couple of weeks ago, but didn't get all the specifics, so thanks for posting.
did finally get on boat thursday at woodland. first outing in since may and the spinal injury. was really sweet to be back in the drivers seat. caught couple of keepers and some dinks. was a tough day on that lake, but i've heard it's been tough all over on inland lakes.
have some seating issues and was not real comfortable w/,  engine temp gauge was running a little on the hot side but pumping water well. was told could it could be stuck thermostat or sensor. will get workin' on that in coming days since i'm now unemployed. i quess when it rains it pours. so only so happy to get back in boat again cause my summer sucked...
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

dartag

the park has said there is no limit on the number of boats they will let in.  when i was there sunday the lady at the gate even reminded me of the event.  the park is behind this 100%.   dress warm and come on out.  since the guy that is running the event is fishing in my boat we will probably be the starter boat again so say hi when you go by.

ss

bosshawg

weather is calling for wind (22mph), rain and 54 deg. at least it won't be freezing, sleet or snow.  i could do w/o that wind - but hey it's only tuesday...
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

dartag

last year i had an inch of frost / ice on my boat because i did not cover it up after the chiller on sat.  54 and rain will be tropical.

dartag

looks like snow monday or tuesday so this is the Last Chance.. no Lions on TV might as well come fish.

MBell

I'm hoping to be there, but we'll see.  24mph winds from the west will be fun.
-Matt