email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boat repair(near my home preferably)  (Read 1375 times)

Bronzeback5LBER

Boat repair(near my home preferably)
« on: March 07, 2006, 05:04:55 PM »

I put a dent in my boat(hit a dock at kent) and was wondering if anybody had a suggestion where I could get it bumped out.I wasn't going to fix it but I might sell it so...also do you think I would have a problem with my insurance claiming it now since it happened last summer?I live in warren,and have had wilson marine do some work for me in the past and they did a great job but they're so far away.
I ain't as good as I once was, but I was good once as I ever was

bosshawg

Re: Boat repair(near my home preferably)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 07:23:35 PM »

hmmmmm, hit a dock at kent. wow, ain't to many of them at kent. can only think of boat launches, fishin' piers, boat rental place or sail boat marina (east launch).
 anywho can't help you on your side of town, but if your happy w/wilson, they have another store off haggerty rd i believe its  in commerce. about half the way from brighton store.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

Bronzeback5LBER

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 07:31:39 PM »

The little docks at the boat launch,it was super windy and the wind was blowing my back end into the ramp so I gunned it just a little bit to get away from it and I caught the dock :'(,just bad boat handling,the wilson's in commerce is not a service center form what I understand.I was really happy with the one in Brighton,just kind of far to go,I wondered if maybe a body shop could do it or something I don't know never had to do anything like this before.
I ain't as good as I once was, but I was good once as I ever was

bosshawg

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 07:40:59 PM »

did not know that abt wilson, commerce. my 1st boat came from wilson's. wouldn't hurt to find out from a collission shop.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 12:06:23 AM »

There has to be someone closer to you although it is hard to go somewhere new when you have someone you have had a good experience with before.

I can ask our new sponsor - Worldwide Marine Underwriters your insurance question and see what he has to say. I don't know why they wouldn't still cover it, but I am not an insurance expert. Bob Luellen is though.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge