Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:05:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Got Nemesis?

Started by McCarter, August 04, 2008, 04:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

No?  Go to our website and get registered ( if your not already ) and you will have a chance to win a tackle pack including all of our bait designs in many custom and proven colors. 

To register, simply go to www.nemesisbaits.com and click on the Shop Securely tab.  This will take  you to our store front.  Look at the upper right hand corner of the page for the "login or register" tabe and click on register.  Then just answer all the questions and submit and your all set.

We will be having a random drawing for registered members only on August 8th at roughly 8 p.m.  The winner will be announced on this website immediatly following the drawing.

Our website is still under construction so if you decide to browse around you will find some pages are still blank.  We are working on it and everything will be up in the near future.

Thanks and good luck

Brian McCarter and Chris Harrison

djkimmel

Who doesn't love a tackle pack of new lures!!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

daylite

Just picked up these Nemesis goby's for a club tourney this past weekend.  These are great lures.  Caught 14+ pounds for the days bag. 

These guys are great to work with.  They are willing to create any colors you wish.  I will definately be going back for more and hopefully have them create some hard to find color combinations.

Thanks guys.

Cheetam

If I were to win, does that mean I could finally get my hands on some of the 3" gobies?  :-*
Jeff

huston

I wish the 2 packs I ordered were here. I'm going to fish the channel banks in St. Clair tommorrow. I'll have to make do with what I have. I'll try those 2 1/2 " drop shot tubes from Wayne and try draging a 3/4 oz bite me rattlin jig with one of Mike's Rx tubes.  I lost one of my Strike King Red Eye lipless crankbaits to a toothy critter and it had been productive too.

DennisB.

I think I did it right? Do you have any plans for tubes? also what does the KLK color look like got any picks?

skeeterman190

Guys these are hot!!! The gobies are on fire, Ive never seen a bait work so well! Jheetam i feel ya ive got like 3 left and im on the pro staff there going out the door like crazy, i hear!! the stiks are my fav! im a big buckethead fisherman so there my goto bait! watermelon gold is money and well as we speak philbillly magic is a work in progress i just got 150 of them and they need a little tweaking but there close. (huston) im not sure what happened with your order but keep in touch you wont be dissapointed. (dennisB) i talked to McCarter last week and he mention something about a tube so id look for it in the future. I hope so I LOVE THEM!! (KLK) kent lake killa watermelon/gold/purple very nice one of my favs. email brian and im sure he'll give you the inside scoop on the color. For sure go to the website and get registered to get your tackle pack you'll love it! If you got anymore questions hit me up here and ill get you in touch.-skeeterman-aka philbillly- phil strakowski-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

McCarter

Cheetam,

Im sorry.  I dont even have any of the 3" left.  Everytime we pour orders and have a few leftovers, we get more orders and use up the extras. 

Houston,

Your order shipped out on Tuesday.  You should have them today or tomorrow.

Dennis,

KLK is a cross between watermelon and green pumpkin for the base color and it has double black, purple, and chartreuse flake.  I dont think we have a pic of it on the website yet, but maybe i can talk chris into posting one today.  As far as tubes go, i would definatly like to have tubes available, but i dont wish to compete with any of the other local guys like Lunch Money Lures, Extreme bass tackle, Crooked Creek, Snack Daddy, or Chompers.  Theres enough local suppliers around selling tubes.  If we do tubes it will be in our color designs only.  That is something we have been talking about the last couple weeks.  We will not make them ourselves.  Its just too complicated.  we will probably source them out to a supplier and only offer our signature colors.  Again, we are not looking to compete with anyone for tube sales but we have had requests for tubes in colors like real goby, garza goby, dark cinnamon purple, and especially KLK.  Right now our main focus is just keeping up with demand.  Chris and I both work full time (sometimes) and do this after hours in his garage.  We are literally getting 4-5 orders a day alot of days so we are pretty busy pouring right now.  Our next focus will be to get one of our other bait designs going.  The finishing touches are being made on our next bait right now and then its just a matter of finding the right company to cut the molds for us.  But the tube thing will be easy, just a matter of deciding which company we want to make them.  We still have some more discussing to do.

Bruce (daylite),

Thanks for the kind words and we are happy you like the baits and they were able to help you in catching a great bag.  I didnt forget about the little side project we talked about.  Just get me one of those baits in the color you want and we will see what we can do.

Philbilly,

We will get that color perfect next time.  I had a feeling we werent on the same page when it came to the size of the black flake.  I even mentioned to Chris that i didnt think it was going to look good with that small black, and he called me when he started pouring them and said it looked funky.  It needs .015 black insead of the .008.  What did you think about the couple i sent you with the white flake added?  I liked that color a bunch.  Looks like it has great potential.

Thanks to everyone else who has continued to support us.  Hopefully we will continue to grow and be able to offer you more great baits and colors for years to come.

McCarter himself :-\'

Bender

KLK:

I am putting together the tackle pack right now, it is going to be pretty good. I will post a detailed list when I get it done tonight.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

huston

I got my two packs today, Thanks fellas, I can't wait until my next trip. It won't be this week though. With that tourney this weekend and hydroplane racing in the St. Clair river, the lake will be busy. Thanks again. That KLK is nice.

Bloomer

races in the river??, When and where, wanted to give it a shot out there this weekend?

Bender

Drop Shot weights:
1/8 oz.
1/4 oz.
1/2 oz.

Drop Shot Hooks: (all Gamakatsu)
Size 1 Split Shot/Drop Shot
Size 4 Octopus
3/0 Superline EWG

(10) 3" KLK Goby
(10) 3" KLB Goby
(10) 3" Dark Cinnamon Purple Goby
(4) 4" Garza's Goby
(2) 4" KLK Goby
(4) 4" Dark Cinnamon Purple Goby
(4) 4" White/Black Flake Sticks
(4) 4" Big Delicious Sticks
(4) 4" Watermelon Sticks
(4) 5" KLK Sticks
(4) 5" KLB Sticks
(4) 5" Black/Blue Flake Sticks

all in a 3600 box.

- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

Bender

Sorry for the delay, I got stuck working late up here in Toronto.
I gave each customer in our list a number and then went to www.random.org and let it choose a number. Mr. Jeff Harris is the winner! Congratulations, I will send you an email to confirm your shipping address.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

djkimmel

5alive!!!?! Doesn't he have enough bait already?!? Redraw!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fiker

Nobody ever has enough bait.  But, I agree..... Keep redrawing until I win.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

DennisB.

Thank you for the chance, looks like a killer tackle pack :o.

Also a bigger thanks for the detailed answer on the tubes and color question. I look forward to doing business with you in the future for sure.

I also fish alot of "hula" or "spider" grubs and I was looking for something a little more durable than the current market offerings (gycb) ...Any chances?

cr

Just got my Nemesis Shakey head worms and do they look awesome !!!! These are a must-see-to-believe bait , can't wait to try them . Nice job guys !!

Bender

Sorry it took so long, we were trying to get the right mold. Your were poured within hours of receiving the molds! I'll try to get some pictures this weekend and get them up here and add them to our website. Thanks guys!
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

Langer

Used some the other night while fishing with chris, these things are great, I'm going to have to put an order in soon!
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President