email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: With a little (well a LOT) of help from my friends?!?  (Read 196 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
With a little (well a LOT) of help from my friends?!?
« on: March 04, 2018, 12:56:45 PM »

I have quite the dilemma coming up fast!! I cannot figure out how to be in Grand Rapids AND South Carolina on the same 3 days?!?

Our every other year Bassmaster Classic Conservation Summit is Friday, March 16-Sunday, March 18, and I'm participating in a presentation there with the Michigan DNR on the Michigan Fishing Tournament Information System initial 2-years results.

I'm also having my booth as usual Thursday, March 15-Sunday, March 18 at the Ultimate Sport Show in Grand Rapids. So you probably see my big dilemma. I can't withdraw my booth from the show! I can set up on Wednesday, March 14 and I will be there all day on Thursday, but I really, really need some help from persons keeping the booth manned Friday through Sunday, AND more importantly - I need someone to tear down my booth and store it somewhere after the show closes on Sunday at 5pm!?!

I can come get my booth stuff from somewhere later on Monday, March 19 when I return from South Carolina. I just can't leave it there at DeVos Place. It is possible I can pay someone a little but it all depends on if I get some invoices in before then as my income and bills are about equal at the moment...

Anyone out there willing to help out?!? I would greatly, greatly appreciate it. It's important I'm in South Carolina, but it's also important I keep my good will with the people at Showspan for the three annual outdoor shows.

Please contact me if you want to discuss possibly helping out!! THANK YOU so much for taking the time to read this!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge