email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: WONDERLAND MARINE WEST FISHING EXTRAVAGANZA  (Read 5591 times)

robtheboatman

Re: WONDERLAND MARINE WEST FISHING EXTRAVAGANZA
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2008, 01:49:44 PM »

GOTSTAFISH
I was realy impressed with your line of tackle, it was the first time I got to put my hands on it.  I cant wait to try out my new Vibraspin.  You should be proud to have a Pro-Staffer like Josh,  you were well represented.  I look forward to you attending next year.
Rob

225XS4Garza200PXL

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2008, 11:16:08 AM »

Hey guys,

It was nice to see everyone at the show. I saw a few people that I have not seen in a while and a few people that I saw just a couple days before.

When Chris called me up the day before the event to do a seminar, I jumped at the chance. One of my biggest passions is to teach people about what I love to do and thats fish. It was tough going on after big Joe Balog, but I had a good audience. I hope I helped you guys out some.

Brian, its easy talking about a bait when I have so much confidence in it, the only bad thing is that I believe my "edge" is now gone since we supplied every bass angler with gobies...

Duane, I threw around that swimbait in the Detroit River on Wed... its SWEET... I was walleye fishing but I had it on the boat and I wanted to see how it looked... it's gonna catch some pig smallies on St. Clair. I hope those Nemesis baits Gobies produce for you as well... and i'll look you up for some more swimbaits...

Eric, nice seeing you again bud, and if you come over to our neck of the woods, give me a call...

Dan, it's always a pleasure seeing you and I hope I didn't break you camera with my ugly mug... ha...

Josh and Racheal... awesome time hanging with you guys, i'm gonna have to get soem jigs from you guys...

There was a ton of people there and I KNOW i'm missing a bunch of people, but it was nice seeing everyone and it was nice talking fishin...

Now... it's time to get out and do what we've been talking about all winter...

Take care and God bless,

Jose

www.fishingwithgarza.com
Jose Garza

Guide and Tournament Angler - Book a Trip Today!!
www.josegarzafishing.com

Stratos Boats - The Performance Company
www.stratosboats.com

Wonderland Marine West
www.wonderlandmarinewest.com

Provider Tackle - Pro's Choose It, We Supply It!
www.providertackle.com

Nemesis Baits - Hand Poured Goodness in Every Bag!
www.nemesisbaits.com

Mizmo Bait Co.
www.mizmo.com

GotstaFish

• Great Lakes Bass Sponsor
  • Fingerling
  • View Gallery
    • KaRu Lures
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2008, 09:16:09 AM »

GOTSTAFISH
I was realy impressed with your line of tackle, it was the first time I got to put my hands on it.  I cant wait to try out my new Vibraspin.  You should be proud to have a Pro-Staffer like Josh,  you were well represented.  I look forward to you attending next year.
Rob
Thanks for those kind words  ;D I'm going to try my best to make it up there next year....  ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge