Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:03:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

So what are your New Year plans??

Started by djkimmel, December 29, 2016, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I haven't looked far ahead yet. I've been thinking about ice fishing though that seems shot for awhile to me at the moment. The Ultimate Fishing Show will be here before I'm ready at the rate the days are flying by so I guess I'm at least looking towards that.

How about all of you?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dartag

Definitely looking forward to the new year.   Had Rotator Cuff Surgery 2 weeks ago.  All went well but the recovery is a slow process.  Will be helping Dan at the show and will be spending as much time there as my shoulder allows.  January 27 we head to Florida for 6 weeks.  Hopefully I will be able to saltwater shore fish.  Going to have to reel left handed with spinning rods.  The Tuesday Morning CFB series we run has a new format this year that I am excited about.  Details should be released at the Novi show.  Will be fishing the Thursday Morning CFB Series to.    I only fished 3 weekend tournaments last summer.  Might fish a couple more this year.  Or just lay on the pontoon like I did last year.   Kind of nice not having to beat it out on the busy inland lakes on weekends.

Happy New Year to all my fishing friends.
See ya at the shows or on the water.

Steve Smith.

TimH

Same as I do most years...stay at home and avoid all of the crowds and drunks on the roads.I'll probably end up falling a sleep by 10:00PM only to be woken up at 12:00:01 by my neighbors blowing off their usual insane amounts of fireworks. 

spinnerbation

Was looking forward to getting in some ice fishing tomorrow morning and Sunday...But checked ramp last night and there's a big hole at the only viable access point to that part of the lake. So I think we're just going to wait a week for everything to tighten up again :(

djkimmel

Sounds like a good plan. Big holes, not good!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.