email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Networking Lowrance  (Read 2365 times)

Dan

Networking Lowrance
« on: December 19, 2007, 08:49:38 AM »

Hey Slip,
A friend of mine has a 332C, I think, and he's interested in getting a new Lowrance to put on the bow that he can input GPS coordinates in it and have them also record on the dash 32C or 332C or some C. What unit would you recommend and can he do this with whatever the c he has?

Thanks and if the C model is critical to the reply, I will get the exact model from him.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Slipkey

Re: Networking Lowrance
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »

Dan,

As I said on another reply, I'm really sorry to leave you hanging for so long.  I've been using my RSS reader to watch posts on GLB and must have missed this one.  I'm a slacker....  :-\'  On the off chance you still need help on this one, all of the new "C" units are Lowrance NET compatible and can share data between units. 

The 332C is a Lowrance NET unit as well, though Lowrance seems to have removed the manual from their website so I'm not sure if the unit is capable of receiving the network signals.  Other units can listen for them, however.

djmaclf

Re: Networking Lowrance
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »

Dan, I have the 332c on the bow and a 25c at the console.  They both are lowrance networkable.  I did have to upgrade the firmware of the 332c to see points I was putting in on the 25c.

Hope this helps.

David
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge