Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:43:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Fishers of Men 2008 Schedule and Brand New MI Legacy Trail

Started by bigjc, December 11, 2007, 01:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjc

Hello all,

My name is John Carter, I am the Michigan East Director of the Fishers of Men National Tournament Trail.  The MI East division of Fishers of Men is heading into its third season in 2008, and I believe we have a power house big bass schedule for 2008.  Also new this year for the Fishers of Men National Tournament Trail is the Legacy Series Michigan division.  Legacy is an adult/junior only trail the provides two qualifying events that lead to one of the national tournaments (Northern, Central and Southern).  Please see shcedule below, and if you have any questions, feel free to call me at 313-655-3626 or email me at bigjc77@aol.com

Michigan East
May 24th, 2008  -- Saginaw Bay
June 14th, 2008  -- Kent Lake
July 26th, 2008  -- Cass Lake
Aug 16th, 2008  -- Detroit River
Sept. 6th, 2008  -- Detriot River

MI Legacy
May 31st, 2008 -- Muskegon Lake
June 28th, 2008 -- TBA

See you all at the Novi Show,

John Carter

bigjc

Thanks for the kind words Eric.  I enjoyed and appreciated having you fish the MI disision of FOM this year, and I cannot wait until May.  By the way, you were right about Saginaw Bay, that is one awsome fishery.  Last spring was my first time on the Bay, and I had a great time, and cannot wait to get back.  Good luck this year in everything you fish, and have a great Christmas.

Sincerely,

John Carter

thedude

welcome back johnny boy -
drop me a note if you need some help at the muskegon event. could bring the boat over and wet line for old-times sake!

-justin
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

bigjc

What's up brother,
So how is married life treatin' ya?  Any children yet?  I would love to hit Muskegon for old-times sake.  Or even better yet, when are you gonna take me out duck hunting????  Later.

JC

thedude

married life is good, still getting to fish and hunt a lot... probably because the answer to your 2nd question is no to the kids :)  house has been for sale for about a year now... trying to buy up for some more room before we fill the place with baby junk  ;D

As for duck hunting, my season sucked so bad this year, be thankful you never got the call! but a duck hunt isn't out of the question yet... we get 2 days in Jan (5th/6th) for ducks and can hunt geese all of january... if i find some birds that would make it worth the drive for ya, i will give you a holler for sure.

good to hear from ya!
-Justin
Palehorse Custom Rods

bigjc

You just say the word, and I will be on my way over there.  Have you ever hunted over on this side of the state, it seems like we have a ton of birds down here on the lower Detroit river (in and around the marsh areas), but then again I have never tried to shoot them.  I see a ton of turkey, when I am not trying to shoot them!!! Go figure.....

JC

thedude

sounds good. i've been to bay a few times, but still haven't made it to st. clair for ducks. Its a different kind of hunting i'm not really set up for. i'll give you a shout for sure if anything pops up... otherwise its just ice fishing until april :)
Palehorse Custom Rods