email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A new Worldwide Marine Customer  (Read 1088 times)

TimH

• GLBass Champion
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
A new Worldwide Marine Customer
« on: April 14, 2016, 03:01:53 PM »

I decided to have Bob at Worldwide Marine quote my boat insurance for this year and my only regret was I didn't have him do this three years ago when I first got the boat.  Everyone I dealt with at Worldwide was extremely pleasant and very helpful.  It was so nice to finally speak to someone about boat insurance who truly understands bass boats and bass anglers.  On top of the excellent customer service, Bob's quote provided me with superior coverage over what I originally had.  Best of all, on top of all the already mentioned positive things, my new policy is less than what I was paying for far less coverage.  Worldwide Marine is the real deal when it comes to boat insurance.

Ufgator

Re: A new Worldwide Marine Customer
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 10:33:48 PM »

Did the same thing you did. Bought insurance on recommendation of where I bought the boat. Started reading the posts on this subject and two years ago  called Bob.  He was great on the phone and explained everything. Like you - get much better coverage at a lower cost and better service.   I haven't had to use the insurance so I can't make any judgement s on service. But I'm sure as the posts have read - it will be an excellent experience.   

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: A new Worldwide Marine Customer
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 05:20:44 PM »

Glad you both had excellent experiences. Let's hope you never have to use your insurance, but if you do Bob is there to help.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge