email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2016 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit Volunteers Schedule  (Read 6780 times)

Mojo

• Champion 206 - YAMI VMAX 250
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • To You; Who helped me grow my fishing roots
  • View Gallery
Re: 2016 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit Volunteers Schedule
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2016, 07:23:23 PM »

Dan- If you have members who may be shy, but want to help - I can offer to have them join me in the booth, and I can take them through the routine including:

• Ease of engaging somewhat interested passing persons
  • Presenting the, "Why not" and "What GLB can offer a person if they sign up"
  • Learn to quickly find out what a person wants / needs, then show them how GLB can help with their want / need
  • Friendly exit - whether they sign up or not

We'll see if anyone takes you up on that offer. I try to make it easy on everyone who volunteers by not pushing their interactions too much, but it really is easy to work the booth. People pretty much all like talking fishing and they usually have general questions.

This is the offer - to help out the shy volunteers. It is simple :  Friendly engage, get right to answer what they want, show them how they benefit from the site if still interested ... friendly exit. 4 simples steps anyone can do. Plus you really meet ALLOT of other fishermen. I recommend everyone sign up for just a few hours. Think of how much value you've gained from a free website. Maybe even made a few new friends ? Maybe I'm pulling a rally cry to get more volunteers. The board looks kinda blank ....
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: 2016 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit Volunteers Schedule
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2016, 08:05:23 PM »

Ended up doing okay with the people that volunteered doing a great job of representing along with a few extra helpers who showed up like Waterfoul and LAPORTE. Thanks guys! Had a couple slower periods I didn't need much help and had lots of coverage early Saturday when it was busy, busy, busy!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge