email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Michigan Stren in 2008. What a bummer  (Read 5497 times)

motocross269

Re: No Michigan Stren in 2008. What a bummer
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 10:36:51 AM »

No kidding cast and blast...Lucky you and I were on the same pattern that tourney or one of us would have called called foul.  I went back to the hotel that night thinking "Cool I actually drew someone that is on the same fish I am on in Burt Lake", and then tourney morning nothing.  I really couldn't say a whole lot because I prefished with bshaner and I didn't want to give any of his spots up until I was sure he wasn't making the run to Burt Smallies...Here today gone tommorow

dashaver63

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 03:46:22 PM »

I've never personally fished Champlain, But a fellow clubmember of mine has and there are so many patterns to fish there, it's unbelievable. Most, if not all, of the productive water will be open water. Either over grass flats or rock. I would love to get there sometime but thats a big drive and I'm not as tolerant of driving like that anymore.

Waterfoul

• 7.89 New Personal Best!
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Is it tournement season yet???
  • View Gallery
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 04:53:14 PM »

So I'm having trouble deciphering the flw site.  WHEN exactly do I have to be registered and paid up if I want to fish Lake Champlain??  Can anyone help?
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

dashaver63

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 05:44:07 PM »

FLW hasn't announced registration dates yet. It'll be sometime in December. If you pay the deposit, FLW will give you the date it will charge your credit card for the balance.

Team houston

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 07:20:07 AM »

Waterfoul, keep in mind if you are fishing the BFLs to make the regional, that Champlain ends the weekend of the Sandusky tourny.

Waterfoul

• 7.89 New Personal Best!
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Is it tournement season yet???
  • View Gallery
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 07:50:20 PM »

Actually fellas, I am shooting for ONE tournament next season.  My job situation is so up in the air these days I'm sure it's all I'll be able to afford (helps to have family local to the event).  If things should change for the better between now and then I may shoot for a second or 3rd one... but I'm not counting on it at all.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Bronze Back

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 01:32:23 PM »

If anyone is thinking of fishing Champlain i can help you out!Just help me if i get out your way to fish your lakes! ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge