email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2015 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit Volunteers Schedule  (Read 5665 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: 2015 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit Volunteers Schedule
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2014, 11:39:39 AM »

Updated the schedule. Still need some people Saturday afternoon and evening, and on Sunday. Make sure you read the private exhibitor information in the volunteers' board.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2015, 01:22:38 PM »

Updated again - thanks everyone!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2015, 05:35:08 PM »

Updated. Still need some help Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday afternoon including tear down. Thanks!

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2015, 10:18:18 PM »

Updated one more time. I'll be at the show from early tomorrow afternoon until close on Sunday so any other changes please text or call my cell phone. I may not see PM's or posts in a timely manner. Thanks!

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2015, 07:02:24 PM »

Thank you so much to those of you who helped during this show. They ended up with record attendance and we had periods of real busy time. We had short staff at times due to the weather and some deaths in a couple families so I really appreciate some of you who stayed long or came in when you weren't scheduled! THANK YOU!

We had a great show doing what we're supposed to - signing up lots of truly interested persons, we handed out about 150-160 GreatLakesBass.com website cards and thanks to additional help from ice fishing volunteers and versatile bass anglers we did almost as good on the GreatLakesIceFishing.com side with over 100 GLIF cards handed out and a good number of signups!

Most importantly, we answered tons of questions on just about every fishing topic possible from adults and more youth than at any other show in past memory. We really had a large number of inquiries about the various youth fishing programs including a real high percentage of the inquiries on Sunday! We handed out a whole box of lucky bobbers to kids of all ages too!

It was a great show! THANK YOU!!

UAWBigDog

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2015, 07:41:03 PM »

No, No......THANK YOU Dan for giving us the opportunity to help you out. It's a lot of fun to do it.

BD.                             ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2015, 07:46:08 PM »

I'm glad you felt so. I enjoyed it very much. Lots of catching up and seeing people from the 'old days' and people I don't get to see very often. Also met some GreatLakesBass.com members and lots of new fishing friends for the first time!

Manxfishing

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2015, 09:09:27 AM »

I'm just sorry Mike Smith didn't come
I wish him well, And do hope he's shows up for the Spring time tournament
It's hard to find a good cook

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2015, 11:55:02 AM »

Yes. Me too.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge