email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WIN a Day on the Water with Al Lindner in Sept./Oct. 2015 and a complete Set...  (Read 6679 times)

KirtH

• GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Fingerling
  • View Gallery

NPAA - is holding a live auction - (details through NPAA below) here's just one of the items up for bidding on:
------------------------------------------------------
WIN a Day on the Water with Al Lindner in Sept./Oct. 2015 and a complete Set of “Walleye Insider Magazines”.[/img][/img]

The auction is for a complete set of Walleye Insider magazines and the day on the water with Al Lindner next fall (Sept/Oct.) This set of magazines was donated by Bob Luellen from Worldwide Marine Insurance. The auction will take place at the Future Angler Foundation Benefit Banquet on January 3rd, 2015. The Auction for the magazines and the day on the water with Al Lindner is open to the general public. All proceeds go to the Future Angler Foundation. More information on the Future Angler Foundation can be found at www.futureangler.org

Auction Procedure:
E-mail Bids: Accepted until January 1, 2015 10:00PM Central Time
Live Auction: January 3rd @ approximately 8:00 PM
Bids: can be placed via e-mail to npaa@npaa.net Receipt of bids will be confirmed via e-mail. Bids will be placed on behalf of bidder at live auction. (Bids in U.S. Funds) Additional bids will be taken live at the auction on January 3rd.

E-Mail Bids must include: Full Name
Street Address
City/State Zip Code
Phone Number

Process: Live Auction-E-mail bids will be placed during the live auction on behalf of the e-mail bidder.
Winner: Highest bid placed will win the bid.
Payment: Check/MasterCard/Visa/Pay Pal (Winner will be next highest bid if card/payment is denied)
More Information: Can be obtained by calling Pat Neu NPAA Executive
Director at (920)856-6151
Release Courtesy of Target Walleye
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 02:10:37 PM by KirtH »

red68prostreet

Does anyone know what the winning bid was?

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

I talked to Bob yesterday and completely forgot the auction had happened already. I will probably see Bob at the show (I think he said he would be there Friday?) and try to remember to ask him. Remind me if you see me there.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

I believe Bob told me the winning bid was $4,000. Pretty good. Someone really wanted to go fishing with Al Lindner. I don't have a problem understanding that.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

red68prostreet

Thanks Dan. It would have been fun to fish for a day with a legend but $4000 is way more than I would have wanted to spend. I can upgrade a number of items on my boat for that amount.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

A bunch of us would have to chip in an each get an hour or something... ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge