email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Traverse City This Weekend  (Read 1562 times)

mwagner0071

Traverse City This Weekend
« on: September 26, 2014, 08:06:44 AM »

Headed up to fish Traverse City this weekend.  Plan is to start on Saturday on East Bay and go from there.  Black Lund with a Verado on the back, say hi you are out.  Will post a full report on Monday. - Wags.

ncbkc

Re: Traverse City This Weekend
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 11:46:55 AM »

Headed up on Oct 11 for a week will be interested I in your report. Hope you find them and many !!

Waterfoul

• 7.89 New Personal Best!
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Is it tournement season yet???
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 12:06:48 PM »

Hit Duck and Green in Interlochen while you're up there. 

I have a tournament there in a couple weeks and could use the report!  LOL!!!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

mwagner0071

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 12:55:52 PM »

Just got off the phone with a buddy who is up there today, and they are having a tough time finding them. 

A couple of weeks ago we did real well in 20 - 35 FOW with drop shots.  Maybe the high pressure and calm conditions pushed them deeper?  He said water temp was 60 first thing this morning.  Seems like things should be rocking.

Schoolycustom

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 07:03:40 PM »

I just spent the entire day on West, like you said it's a tough to find them. The weather couldn't have better but I stunk it up. Had two good ones way south but it's one here one there. One on a drop shot one on a jerkbait. Pretty strange you'd think they would be jumping in the boat.

I think I might go to green tomorrow

TheFishinPollock

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 12:02:58 AM »

I should be out on elk skeg torch tomorrow.  The better of the lakes in the area
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

TheFishinPollock

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 11:35:53 AM »

Made a change up. Headed to east bay in a few minutes at noon.     Schooly and wags. Give me a call on my cell 231 676 0373
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge