email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: May 26 - Muskegon - CATT results?  (Read 1318 times)

thedude

• Count Redbeard
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Curmudgeon at Large
  • View Gallery
    • West Michigan Bass
May 26 - Muskegon - CATT results?
« on: May 26, 2007, 05:46:09 PM »

anyone fish it? curious what the winning weights were?

thanks
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Waterfoul

• 7.89 New Personal Best!
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Is it tournement season yet???
  • View Gallery
Re: May 26 - Muskegon - CATT results?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 07:36:42 PM »

Yeah... I'm curious too!!   ;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

SODY

• R Soderquist
  • Big Fish
  • "First to come last to leave"
  • View Gallery
    • ReelSwede
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 12:39:32 AM »

Here we go again, I have checked Cattbass.com and Kdawg.net kendall Ulsh's site and ner a word me hardy's. (Pirates weekend) Seriously I asked them about this last year and I love the Catt Tournaments and fish many, Jerry is a friend therfore I want to know what happened to my friends. NOW~! I sware I'm going to start a tournament news reporting service and charge big money to view results in real time....I know this boys and girls if you are not at Muskegon and White right now you are missing some of the finest fishing this season. My phone lines are burning up with reports of giant neanderthal Bronzebacks.
FOM is there next Saturday. Come out and play!  ::) PS FOM results will be promptly posted at FOMNTT.com, southbranchoutdoors.com and MIFOM.com
I will try to reach Brian Clark and find out the details of Catt Muskegon on Monday.

thedude

• Count Redbeard
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Curmudgeon at Large
  • View Gallery
    • West Michigan Bass
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 05:48:47 PM »

thanks for trying rich.
did you fish the bbt today? thought i might see you there. i fished your (my  ;D) spot and picked up 4 keeprs, but they were all 15"ers... what gives? you soremouth them all yesterday or something? :P

West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

SODY

• R Soderquist
  • Big Fish
  • "First to come last to leave"
  • View Gallery
    • ReelSwede
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »

Trust me if I could have been there I would, we were fishing the West Lake Dock Tournament between my daughters and nieces and nephews. The girls smoked em catching two Males protecting fry.

This is the 411 on the Catt opener. 20 Boats participated and it took 18+ lbs to win. Derek Cummins won. Sorry if I misspelled that DC, Brian Clarks team took 7th with just about 13lbs. The good news is that pretty much locks them into the classic. The fish were mostly green and the spawn report is mixed. Everyone I spoke to about Saturday said Muskegon was done spawning and White still had some bedded fish.

Hope you can be their Saturday the 2nd for the FOM opener, we are doing some great giveaways.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge