email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lemle 3rd place at Beaver lake FLW  (Read 2002 times)

motocross269

Lemle 3rd place at Beaver lake FLW
« on: May 18, 2007, 07:44:47 PM »

Michigan Boater Andrew Lemle sits in 3rd place on the Co-Angler side at the Beaver Lake FLW Tour Stop.  He is only 2 lbs out of 1st place.  He made the 10 angler cut and hopefully will get some TV time tommorrow.  Andrew is paired with Andy Montgomery tommorrow.  I am going to have to call him and stir him up. (Like he needs my help)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 08:16:33 PM by motocross269 »

Cheetam

• Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • My Custom-Painted Crankbait Gallery
Re: Lemle 3rd place at Beaver lake FLW
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 09:13:58 PM »

Sweet!  It's always good to see one of the local boys do well in the big tournies...
Jeff

motocross269

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 09:41:16 PM »

I just got off the phone with him and he seemed to be taking it all in stride.
He was in his hotel room rigging his rods and getting set up for tommorrow.
They are suppose to have a camera boat with them all day. 

thomas

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 05:42:50 AM »

If I could get in the top 10 in one of our local tournaments, I would be excited. Maybe some day. :)

thomas
Jos.24:15 ....;but as for me and my house,we will serve the Lord."

motocross269

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 05:53:16 PM »

Andrew ended up in 9th place...Great job.  He will get a nice check and that will help him move up in the overall points for the year.

dashaver63

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 01:44:28 PM »

Did you see Andrew on T.V. yesterday? Got a great shot of him netting one of Andy Montgomery's fish. They mispronounced his name though and called him Andre Lemle
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge