email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to the Novi area... Looking for a partner  (Read 1030 times)

TCooley

New to the Novi area... Looking for a partner
« on: April 07, 2014, 10:17:46 PM »

Hi guys,

I moved to michigan from upstate NY in the fall and I am currently trying to track down a partner as the season draws closer. I don't have a boat but I'd be more than willing to split gas if anyone has room on the back deck for me. I've been fishing tournaments as a co angler in the FLW college, bfl's and bassmaster weekend series for about the past six years. Looking forward to getting after some st Clair and Lake Erie smallies if the ice ever melts!

Thanks,
Tom

eetz

Re: New to the Novi area... Looking for a partner
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 08:44:29 AM »

Hi Tom,

welcome to Michigan and welcome to the site. 

Send me a PM, I'm sure we can get you out fishing soon. 

capt charlie's charters

• capt charlie
  • GLBass Friends
  • Big Fish
  • View Gallery
Re: New to the Novi area... Looking for a partner
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 06:13:31 PM »

welcome Tom, I live over in Plymouth and work at Northville Parks and Rec, so we're in the neighborhood.  you can reach me at cgabbeart@comcast.net, I have a boat appreciate co anglers with gas money. I too have fished the FLW, BFL's and last year/this year doing a couple Bassmasters as co.....LK Champlain and of course St Clair.  Usually this time of year we're looking to take advantage of the early catch and release on st clair, but ice continues to plague us.  Buddy of mine use to live in upper New York, on one of the finger lakes, said it was great.  I also belong to a local club, we can chat about if we get on the water.

Charlie aka capt charlie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge