Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:45:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

So what do you do?

Started by blakstr1, January 23, 2006, 08:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSmallie

I'm self employed in the insurance business with offices in Oscoda and Standish.   We're a independent insurance agency representing several companies and selling all lines of insurance.

I never realized there were several members close to my area until reading all these posts.   I currently belong to the Bass Anglers of the Sunrise Side bass club and just joined and fished the first NBAA Saginaw Bay tournament last Sunday.    Mark Joyner put on a great tournament with the anglers he had to work with.  I'm glad my partner & I had a great day of fishing!  ;D   We hope to fish more........as long as the dates don't conflict with our club dates.

When I'm not fishing.......I'm usually pheasant hunting with my 2 labs.........either at Rodney's in Spruce MI. or in Mitchell South Dakota.     During the winter........it's off to Da' U.P. snowmobiling........until the water gets soft again.

Mark
"I don't care how you did the other day......bring em' to the scales"

AnglingAxeMan

Firefighter/Medic but I haven't worked since 9-16-05 seperated my ACL (2nd time)

fishstick

student at MSU...ill be a junior there next year

Bender

I do sales/service and mechanical/electrical/hydraulic engineering for tube bending machines in Brighton. I also travel quite a bit so it is hard to find time to fish. Kind of new to bass fishing so hopefully I can learn some things here.
Also just got married 3 months ago in Vegas.  ;D
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

djkimmel

Lot's of very interesting things to learn here. Thanks for posting and thanks for being members! I appreciate it and hope for the best for all of you.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

blakstr1

Quote from: Bender16v on June 05, 2006, 04:29:59 PM
I also travel quite a bit so it is hard to find time to fish. Kind of new to bass fishing so hopefully I can learn some things here.
Also just got married 3 months ago in Vegas.? ;D

Well when the bass fishing really gets in your blood and your wife becomes a "fishing widow" ...maybe you can use the line.."what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!?"? ?:D

Welcome...enjoy the board... ;)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com