email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New member looking for fishing partners  (Read 2276 times)

Sesbin

New member looking for fishing partners
« on: December 21, 2013, 12:12:30 AM »

Hi there:

My name is Steve and I've fished my whole life. I've been bass fishing since I could walk am saving up for a boat and something to pull it. I live in Holland, MI and would love to fish some tournaments in our great state.  If anyone has an open back seat, it would be an honor to join you out there.  Been a finesse guy most of my life and have been experimenting with the other species our state has to offer.  Of course, I will throw some $ for gas and whatever else, just want to fish competitively. PM or email me and lets chat.

Tight lines,
-Steve

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
New member looking for fishing partners
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 12:45:45 AM »

Thanks for joining Steve! Hang around a little and we'll help you make some new friends.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
Re: New member looking for fishing partners
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 06:11:24 AM »

Welcome to the site. Come springtime, I'm sure we'll find you some partners. You'll like this site.

Kal-Kevin

• GLBass Friends
  • Big Fish
  • Kal-Valley Bass Club, Tournament Director
  • View Gallery
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 07:37:21 AM »

Welcome Steve, Glad to have you on this site and in the great state of Michigan.

Redbone

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 07:05:24 PM »

I'm sure you can find someone by spring. Welcome to GLB.

t-bone

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2013 Ranger z520c & 2014 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 12:52:11 PM »

The best way to get involved in TX angling is find a local club and send them a message that your interested. Most have opportunities for co-anglers. I joined Oakland Bassmasters my first year to learn about tournament fishing and about boats. They wanted and needed co-anglers. I got to learn from many good anglers and ride in many boats. Towards the end of that first season, they had some openings for boaters and I fished a couple as a boater.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge