email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming up next week Bassmasters in Michigan Again!  (Read 5206 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Coming up next week Bassmasters in Michigan Again!
« on: September 19, 2013, 11:25:00 PM »

That's right! The 2013 (and final) Toyota All-Star Week is next week - only 7 days away for the actual tournament! Muskegon Lake at Heritage Park Friday, September 27 through Sunday, September 29.

I hope to see most of you... well, ALL of you there! I'm going to have a little fun the day or two before also so I will be running around drinking coffee probably but should be there most of the event somewhere. Getting into whatever I can get into.

I sure wish my other fellow Michiganders were fishing but we've got that KVD guy, and I expect we'll see some of the others hanging out doing the good, important work they have to do that goes way beyond just catching some bass!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Kal-Kevin

• GLBass Friends
  • Big Fish
  • Kal-Valley Bass Club, Tournament Director
  • View Gallery
Re: Coming up next week Bassmasters in Michigan Again!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 06:13:43 AM »

See you there Dan got to work Friday but got Saturday and Sunday free to go

TimH

• GLBass Champion
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 07:23:56 AM »

I'll see you there.  I am in Lansing for a conference Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but am heading straight to Muskegon the moment the conference is over. 

fishstick

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 07:37:12 AM »

See you there!

Redbone

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 12:08:32 PM »

Where is the action going to be?

motocross269

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 01:29:05 PM »

Where is the action going to be?

http://www.bassmaster.com/news/all-star-week-sets-big-unknown-pros-certain-fun-fans

They launch at Heritage park on Muskegon lake the first 2 days then up in Montague on White lake for day 3...

The college guys are down on the Grand River..

Waterfoul

• 7.89 New Personal Best!
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Is it tournement season yet???
  • View Gallery
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 02:01:27 PM »

I'll be around the expo/weigh in on Saturday and on the water Sunday, probably with Mike Szot.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

fishstick

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 08:49:27 AM »

A lot of the guys practicing the channel this morning, pretty cool to have them right outside the office!

Waterfoul

• GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 08:53:15 AM »

A lot of the guys practicing the channel this morning, pretty cool to have them right outside the office!

Are they catching anything?  I guess they all watched Ben and Zona on Michigan Out Doors last week!  LOL!!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Dan

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 09:55:40 AM »

Off the website. The info in the attachment below says they are taking off from Hartshorn Marina and weighing in at Heritage Park.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 10:01:45 AM by Dan »
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

JBASS

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 12:11:07 PM »

Can they run?

Waterfoul

• GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 09:20:39 AM »

Can they run?

No.  Day one and two are on Muskegon and day 3 will be the top 4 anglers on White.  All weigh in's will be at the expo center in Muskegon however.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 01:00:19 PM »

See my post about parking. Heritage Landing is the weigh in and Expo location on 7th St off Shoreline but you need to park outside of the park.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge