Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:34:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Cat's Eyes Light system

Started by Roy Randolph, January 18, 2006, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy Randolph

Not sure if any of you have seen the cat?s eye LED light system that you clip on your hat that was featured on Bass Center the other day.

I bought one from a company that bought some pixels from me and found it to be a great new thing, and after a conversation with the fellow he told me that if any one wanted one he would provide a discount to them if they mention my name He sells them for 15.99 and I?m not sure how much of a discount he will provide but any discount is better then none!

So if any one is contemplating a purchase this would save you a little money. (I?m getting nothing out of this I made my money from this guy I just figure I could help a few of you)

http://www.thequickstore.net/index.php?ref=fishpix
Help a handicapped angler live his dream!

McCarter

I want one.  I think i saw an actual hat that had the lights molded into the rim.  But i think the clip on one would be better. 

PoorBoy himself :-\'

Savage

I have a set, they are really cool.  Battery life is basically "forever"
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

Roy Randolph

How much did you pay for yours?

I paid 15.99 and he tossed in an extra set of batteries

just want to know if I got a good deal

blakstr1

i thought it was the bulbs that last so long??   does it use a special battery?
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Savage

It uses flat batteries, kinda like watch batteries.  The bulbs DO last forever, but they use such little energy that they make the batteries SEEM to last forever.  Like 10,00 hours or something crazy like that.  My wife got it for me at Christmas, I think she said 12 bucks at Gander.  Could be wrong there.....

They really light up a room in the dark, amazing. 8)
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

Roy Randolph

Wow!

Not bad well i guess gander is the place to get them then

yukonjack2

These are made by a guy up in petoskey - similar idea, but have a low and high beam as well. I haven't got one yet, but gonna give em a try - weight is like 3 oz.

http://www.angellightingllc.com

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them