email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2013 Grandt Rods Fishing Reports Contest  (Read 22458 times)

gmetime24

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
Re: 2013 Grandt Rods Fishing Reports Contest
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »

Thanks for the update Dan. Hope you got your power back and everything starts to become a little easier for ya

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2014, 02:54:20 AM »

It took 8 days and 15 1/2 hours to get our power back. What a mess. I still have some big piles of wood to take care off. Seems like I'd be short a couple trees looking at all the wood lying around.

If I could give someone access to the database to do the contest scoring instead I would, but that involves access levels I don't give anyone. Too much risk, and I don't know anyone who knows the data structure and how to get in to query it.

I'll get to it. Just have to prioritize time and there's not enough time to get it all done. Definitely have to get prepared for the Ultimate Fishing Show - only 8 days away!!! eeek! I'd like to award at the show but clients come first and they are needing some things right now. There's another meeting to speak at the Tuesday after the UFS about the bass season, and I need to rework my presentation based on the most recent 'reception.'

Mikesmiph volunteered to be an 'intern' but I said he could help me more right now by getting the UFS schedule up and filled. I say a BIG thanks to Mike for doing that! He's helping in a few other ways too!

I still have homework for everyone and really need to get that out this week. Very important to all of us.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Big dreams

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 01:24:32 PM »

Who ended up winning the Grandt rod?

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 12:31:16 PM »

Good question. One of the list of things I'm still behind on. On my todo (and shame) list.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Big dreams

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2014, 11:32:19 AM »

Lol we all have one of those lists. 

bigjc

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2014, 07:19:37 PM »

Well, at least you should have selected a winner by the MadWags memorial tx.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2014, 08:37:37 PM »

Well, at least you should have selected a winner by the MadWags memorial tx.

If I don't... I may be fired... very sad. Mean 'boss' :)

I need to select 2 winners actually! So, the good news is as soon as I do so I should make two persons happier.

bigjc

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 10:12:13 PM »

So Dan...do you plan to keep us in suspense until the May TX?

I posted this in October in jest, but it may not be far from accurate, after all.   ;D

bigjc

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2014, 05:13:45 PM »

So did you announce winners at the TX?

Big dreams

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2014, 09:47:26 AM »

Any update on this?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge