email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kalamazoo partner wanted  (Read 2674 times)

jdg279

Kalamazoo partner wanted
« on: September 26, 2012, 11:13:27 PM »

Hey everyone, I'm a college student who just recently moved to Kalamazoo.  I'm addicted to bass fishing but I don't have a boat or any knowledge of shore fishing spots.  It's driving me crazy not being able to get out on the water.  Would anyone be willing to let me meet you at the ramp and tag along with them sometime?  I'm not necessarily looking to join a club as money is tight and I've already spent too much on tournaments in a small club, just someone to show me what the area has to offer and let me occupy the back of the boat.  I'd be willing to chip in a few bucks for the favor.  Thanks guys, I hope someone is nice enough to invite me aboard and show me what the kalamazoo area has to offer.  PM me and we can exchange contact info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge