email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 Grand River Opens  (Read 46867 times)

Braidman

Re: 2012 Grand River Opens
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »

Results 10/07/12

Fish Are Still Biting!

4-Boats

1st- Ken / Tristin................14.61lbs.  WOW! Another 14lb. Bag Two Weeks In A Row.

BB- Ken / Tristin.................3.98lbs    You Guys Won It All. Great Job.

We Will Watch The Weather This Week And If Next Sunday Looks Good We Will Do Another Tournament Sunday.  Will Let Everyone Know By Posting A Yes Or No Friday.

32eml24

« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2012, 04:34:58 PM »

Good job guys that was a killer bag.  Blows my mind how much these fish move around but it sure is fun fishing this time of year!  Next sunday cant come soon enough...

professionalrookie

« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2012, 04:55:28 PM »

sucks that its not part of the standings. i was really hoping for that trophy for my wall. haha. i had a blast. thanks ken for taking me, i really appreciate that. hope to have one next Sunday.

Braidman

« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2012, 06:42:47 AM »

That was really nice of you Ken to give Tristin a ride yesterday, your good deed definitely didn't go undone, great job by both of you. I think we will be seeing a lot more of the kid (Tristin), next season. It's pretty awesome to see a 16yr. old out there fishing hard and being serious about competing with all of us and whipping us most of the time too. Tristin doesn't need a summer job, he can just take our money every week, easier than working.........

32eml24

« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2012, 08:14:11 AM »

Tristin how do you know all these spots and shortcuts? Grow up on the river or something? Awesome bag I'm sure you will have a plaque on your wall next year if you keep it up. See ya sunday!

Crankinsmallies

« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2012, 11:55:18 AM »

Way to go boys

jgip087

« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2012, 04:31:22 PM »

If there is a tournament on Sunday and anyone needs a partner please let me know.  I fish the St. Joe River and Black River often in the fall and would love to try the Grand.  I keep my boat in Southwest Michigan so I do not have access to it up here.  Thanks.
www.sure-life.com - please help ensure the
survival of your catch
www.poorboysbaits.com

professionalrookie

« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2012, 06:32:08 PM »

yeah. i live on Pottawatomie bayou and i fish almost everyday. just have to out and explore. not getting lost. haha.  most places you cant get to with the river being so low. i will definitely be there next year and if we travel to places other than the grand i would need a ride with someone. this year was a blast. thanks guys.

kgr624

« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2012, 06:59:12 PM »

Picking up the Free agent at the launch was a GREAT move!!! Had a blast. Nice to fish with a "river rat" so that I don't have to guess on where to fish :) been doing that for to long on that place!!  My best day on the river ever!!!!  Can't wait to get out there again!!! Thanks a lot guys. Prolly be donating those winnings back I am sure. :)

Your either getting better or worse you never just stay the same

professionalrookie

« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2012, 07:42:06 PM »

im guessing that's you Ken? thanks for taking me. hopefully you wont donate back. what kind of boat do you have? a nitro what? z7?  smooth ride and looks great

32eml24

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2012, 06:20:52 AM »

Awesome. I'm sure nobody will have a problem giving you a ride. Nice bag again see you guys sunday!

Braidman

« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2012, 06:58:15 AM »

If Saturday looks like the better day weather wise this weekend, do any of you guys have a problem if we have the tournament on Saturday?

Braidman

« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2012, 08:57:00 AM »

Guys,
We are going to go ahead  and schedule the tournament now for this Sunday so you guys can plan your weekend.

Sunday- 10/14/12                             Lets start around 7:15am

Redbone

« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2012, 02:28:07 PM »

I am going to see if I can get a kitchen pass to fish on Sunday.  If I do, I will be there!

BassDaggett

« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »

I am so jonesing to fish the Grand this weekend.  1.5 weeks without a boat and its driving me crazy!!!  Leave tomorrow night for Alabama to pick up my new (to me) ride.  Hope to get it on the Grand before the ice comes.

djd

32eml24

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2012, 07:37:30 PM »

gonna be a wet one dangit... how is THAT gonna affect 'em?

Braidman

« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2012, 09:21:31 AM »

Somebody will find them, probably Tristin.

32eml24

« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2012, 11:24:30 AM »

Well I'd certainly hope so!  Prefished for an hour today before I decided I better get off before I got hypothermia and managed one keeper and one sucker... never actually caught one of those before.  Nasty lookin fish.  Undecided if fishing tm a.m... when I got back to my truck I had to grab the key with both hands and focus really hard to start it!  The river was even lower than it has been.  There is a new log in Indian Channel toward the end before you round the corner, on the left side that is barely visible above water and is huge under water so everybody please be careful if you're running through there.  That whole thing is getting really skinny.  Let's hope for a mostly dry day!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 03:37:53 PM by 32eml24 »

professionalrookie

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2012, 05:17:50 PM »

Hey this is tristen. Im looking for another partner tomorrow. anyone out there riding solo and wants a ride ill be at the launch again. anyone can quote back tonight or call me at 6164022590. thanks guys. hope the weather holds up
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 07:24:57 PM by professionalrookie »

Braidman

« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2012, 04:20:11 PM »

Results 10/14/12
4-Boats

1st- Ethan...................11.85lbs. Great job Ethan! That's two wins in three weeks.
BB- Tristan/Nick.............3.68lbs. Nice fish guys, you almost won it all (11.75lbs.).

For you guys that didn't show today, you missed great weather (warm rain) and a good bite. Everyone weighed a limit today.

We'll watch the weather this week and post a yes or no for next Sunday on Friday.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:51:44 PM by BRAIDMAN »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge