Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:28:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Big Ten tournaments on St. Clair this year?

Started by Waterfoul, September 02, 2011, 09:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Waterfoul

Will there be any Big Ten tournaments on St. Clair this year?  I enjoyed being a boater for these events the last couple years so I'm wondering if there is anything planned this year?

Note: Saturday and Sunday October 1 and 2 on Coldwater Chain. Launching out of Lake Drive Marina. See contact information below if you can volunteer as a boater.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

Note: The 2011 Big Ten Bass Championship is Saturday and Sunday October 1 and 2 on Coldwater Chain. Launching out of Lake Drive Marine. See contact information below if you can volunteer as a boater. They need your help.

I'd volunteer but it is the same weekend as the fall MadWags Memorial Members Tournament and I don't think I'll have my axle replaced soon so I can't be a boater this year.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Firefighter Jeff

Seems to me I was talking to a MSU angler at the GR sports show and he said it was somewhere other than St. Clair.  I told him the tournament would regret that move.  lolol

djkimmel

One of the guys referred to it on Facebook, but when I asked him where he said I had to ask someone else... so I still don't know, but it must be somewhere else and I wonder how many of the schools actually know about it. I know I saw the Penn State angler asking last week.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

markgoetsch

MSUBass12

The Big Ten tournament is on the Coldwater chain this year.  Purdue asked me to help them look for boaters so anyone that is interested can send me a PM about it.  The pre-fish and tournament days will take place the 1st and 2nd of October.  My e-mail is nowick32@msu.edu for anyone interested in helping out.

Thanks
Rob Nowicki
President
Michigan State University Fishing Club
www.spartanbassers.webs.com

djkimmel

Is the Penn State team aware of it now? They didn't seem to know last week or maybe it was just some of their team didn't tell others on their team. Thanks for the information. Bad weekend for me and some of the members but there are others in that area that might be able to help. I'll add it to the calendar.

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

BryanP

Depends on the Tigers postseason schedule  :)  We have tickets to all the games but not sure how the schedule is going to shake out yet.  I may be able to help out.  Is it going out of Lake Drive Marine?

djkimmel

Yes - it is launching out of Lake Drive Marine.

Waterfoul

Sorry to say I won't be able to help out this year.  Busy that weekend.

djkimmel

It's a tough weekend partly due to some hunting, the big NBAA Fall Classic and some of  the forum members from here fishing the MadWags Memorial tournament. I don't know how many boats they need, but I have gotten the word out now that I know to try to help out. Hopefully, some of the Northern Indiana / Illinois boaters can pitch in.