Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:47:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

DETROIT LIONS

Started by blakstr1, July 27, 2011, 02:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Now after 2 games where do you predict the Lions will end up this year?

more than 11 wins
1 (6.3%)
11-5
2 (12.5%)
10-6
6 (37.5%)
9-7
5 (31.3%)
8-8
2 (12.5%)
7-9
0 (0%)
6-10
0 (0%)
less than 6 wins
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

YpsiBass

Need a new poll.  Fast forward to after MNF.

djkimmel

What? Do you want to change your vote or have everyone have a chance to change their votes?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

YpsiBass

blakstr1

Quote from: djkimmel on September 30, 2011, 02:57:19 AM
Were you born there?!? ;D

Ever hear that country comedian song about the kid born at the race track where the crowd all cheers when he's born (to race) and he's named after all the famous race car drivers and then Johnson JR!! Kind of funny!

I post this in honor of your hope!

I LOVE THIS....should make it my ringtone...that or t!++!es and beer  :o
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Mojo

And you heard it here first on GreatLakesBass.com : Next year the Lions use their high 20s (25th or higher) first round draft pick on a left side O lineman................

Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

bigjc

I guess BD didn't jinx the LIONS on Monday night!!!!

djkimmel

Who knows?!? Maybe he was good luck!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

t-bone

This is for BD - sit back and enjoy... Millenball

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

djkimmel

He's long gone, right?!?

blakstr1

well we all knew they couldnt go 16-0....pretty disappointed in the offense yesterday and maybe the play calling, (CJ wasnt used much in the red zone even if he was being tripled covered)  made it to the game again yesterday and we the fans were super loud again, it just seemed like there may have been a bit of a let down after that Monday night game by the players.  Hoping for a decent rebound against a good Falcons team.  I will say the 49ers are good, but i think the Lions made them look a lot better than they really are yesterday.  CONTINUE TO BELIEVE.. GO Lions.!
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

djkimmel

I agree with the parts of the game I saw. You were all pretty loud! Things were off all weekend. Maybe it's out of the system now? Gives us a chance to see what they're made of. Hopefully, good stuff.

One games doesn't make a season unless you let it.

blakstr1

good point DK, would rather take a loss like this early in the season than late, now they can adjust and maybe ground them a bit if overhype was a problem?  anyway GO LIONS
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

t-bone

I think there was a bit of a Monday night hangover going on. The one thing I picked up during the game is how Stratford gets pretty nervous if you get to him early and keep the pressure dialed up. He looked uncomfortable in the pocket.

They pretty much gave up in the last few minutes too... I didn't like that at all.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

djkimmel

But if they learn from this and adjust, then I'll give them this one...