Youth, High School and College Fishing and Outdoors > High School Fishing

High School Bass Fishing and Fishing is coming

<< < (3/3)

troossien1:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; And yes it's basically like the College, schools against schools,  and members in the school against eachother

djkimmel:

--- Quote from: mikesmiph on March 14, 2011, 06:55:12 PM ---Guess I'm out. Hail to the victors

--- End quote ---

Once you've volunteered... you can never be out. Just pick a time and place, and step back in. I'm getting more calls and email on this each week and I'd like someone around who has more answers than I do. So, at least I put a place here for questions. And hopefully some answers too.

jcox7:
No one is "out" LOL  There is a ton of new info out there as one person said if you would ike to have more info check out highschoolfishing.org.  You can get the packet which has a DVD to show your schools that informs them of all the info they need.  This program is more than just fishing the program also includes a workbook for each student angler.  We also are pretty sure the high school state championship will be in late june on Kent Lake.  Kent Lake with its 10mph speed limit will allow for students who only have aluminum boats fish and not be put behind the eight ball just because someones dad has a nicer boat.  Also it allows for it to be a lot safer event.  Contract work is being done and as long as things go smooth I will be announcing info soon.  Anyone looking for more info or anyone who would like to help email me at jcox7fishing@yahoo.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version