Zona on Podcasts

Started by HellaBass, February 12, 2011, 01:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HellaBass

Hey Z-fans, we do a bass fishing and fantasy fishing podcast, Z-Train is a regular visitor with us on the show - check it out here - http://twincitylimits.podbean.com

Hope you like it, most recent podcast has Dave Mercer as well, breaking down Bassmaster Classic & Fantasy Fishing

Dan

Visited your website, and I'll have to spend more time looking at it, but I find it hard to deal with sites with black backgrounds. I look at a lot of sites and those with black backgrounds I will often just skip. Please don't take this negatively, just an honest constructive feedback. I will persevere though and look at the content. I enjoy podcasts, and will add this one to my queue.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

HellaBass

Thanks for the feedback, you can always download on iTubes and skip our site ;)

djkimmel

iTubes? Never heard of that one?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

HellaBass

sorry, iTunes, no knew cool site  :P

djkimmel

Had me going for a minute there...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.