Bass Clubs > The Bass Boys Club Board

The Bass Boys 2011 Dues due

(1/4) > >>

djkimmel:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; Dues due. Sounds funny. Anyway, I need 5 more members (besides me) by December 31, 2010 for The Bass Boys 2011 TBF of Michigan club to be a valid club. I know I have at least 3 or 4 waiting at the moment. I know I need more. I match up boaters and nonboaters who do not join as a pair first-come, first-serve.

The 2011 TBF of Michigan state championship is Saturday, June 4, 2011 on Houghton Lake. Should be a lot of keepers caught.

Please go to www.greatlakesbass.com/bassboys/ for information how to join including an online payment method. Contact me with any questions.

Team houston:
I'm in Dan if you havent seen yet.

motocross269:
Payment sent...

Put me down as a boater for now..I will keep you updated on my work schedule that I emailed you about. Should be able to lock something in by March or April..

djkimmel:

--- Quote from: Team houston on December 16, 2010, 02:36:28 PM ---I'm in Dan if you havent seen yet.

--- End quote ---

Got it - thanks Team

djkimmel:

--- Quote from: motocross269 on December 17, 2010, 01:04:45 AM ---Payment sent...

Put me down as a boater for now..I will keep you updated on my work schedule that I emailed you about. Should be able to lock something in by March or April..

--- End quote ---

Got it - thanks. Even put you on the first invoice with me, Team houston and LGMOUTH.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version