Tournaments > Bass Tournament Tips, Techniques Talk & Ethics

Scott Dobson and Kyle Green Boat Unofficial Lake St Clair Bass Tournament Record

(1/2) > >>

djkimmel:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; Scott Dobson and Kyle Green Boat Unofficial Lake St Clair Bass Tournament Record

Photo Credit: John Maniaci

Perfect fall practice conditions led to what many believe is the new unofficial 5-bass tournament record weight for Lake St. Clair. During a local event on October 9, 2010 known as Monsterquest, bass pro Scott Dobson and tournament partner Kyle Green dropped 5 big Lake St. Clair smallmouth bass onto the scales for an amazing 29.68 pounds! Their 5 bass included the big bass winner of the day – a huge 6.78 pound toad smallie!

Read entire GreatLakesBass.com exclusive interview report and see the pictures of the BIG ones in GreatLakesBass.com Tournament News

Mini:
Once again, fine work Dan. From my perspective it was spot on but I couldn't hear what Dobber said as they were leaving. Now I know! And I know the secret bait too :) but I won't tell!

Thanks for all you do Dan, you are really the bassfishermans best friend in Michigan. Hope to see you next Spring for MonsterQuest 2011!

Ryan:
Holy cow, that is out of this world!  :o  Congrats to Scott and Kyle, that will certainly be tough to beat.  Thanks for the article, Dan.  It was a great read.

Firefighter Jeff:
Excellent job Dan.  Great read  !!!

djkimmel:
Glad you liked it and thanks so much for the feedback!

As far as the secret bait? I have too many darn baits already!! ;D It would just be one more I'd have to buy and who knows when I'd get to it with all the other 'secret' baits I've been tricked... er, bought because of a sale, or recommendation, hypnosis, snake oil, pretty colors or because someone caught some bass on it!!! Really probably just because I get bored so easy. My curse and the bait manufacturers' good fortune...

And as far as the Monsterquest 2011...? Well, only if I have extra money to donate and they let me start a little later!! I don't like getting up so early anymore (and I especially don't like being a donater ;D )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version