Check out this terrible mistake by a team tournament member

Started by djkimmel, June 23, 2010, 03:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Summary of the story here: http://www.greatlakesbass.com/glblog/blog2.php/2010/06/23/follow-the-rules-and-honor-your-team-mat

What a terrible mistake to make. I truly hope this person did not do this on purpose. Great reminder to have a pre-tournament check list to avoid things like this.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bassassasin88

djkimmel

Yes... how would you like to be the guy who costs a team almost $1,000,000!?!?!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

gr@ssmonkey

i don't think i could even comprehend that if i was a team mate,that one might send me into the corner to just stare for 3-4 years :o :o ;D

Waterfoul

BUT, the captain of the vessel should have made sure he had it.  I don't take anyone fishing unless they can prove they have a license.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

mikesmiph

I have to agree with Waterfoul on that. You would think there was someone that was responsible for checking licenses. I dont think I would ever be able to set foot in a boat if I ever did that to my partners.