Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:30:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

OPEN TOURNAMENT LIST IS UP!

Started by Roy Randolph, February 21, 2010, 02:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy Randolph

The 2010 Open Tournament list is up with close to 1100 events already. Now I know I have missed a bunch of tournaments so if you could take the time to check and see if your events are listed and if they are that the info is correct.

This is still in the old format (Long List) the database system is taking longer than thought to work out the bugs but it will be up soon “I hope”

Yes the list is long and the text is small but this is the only way I can get the old style to work with the new website. Once the database system is up it will be much easier to read and will have a wealth of information including links, email addresses phone numbers and much more.

Sorry for the delay I was holding out for the new system.

SEE THE OPEN LIST HERE
http://www.royrandolph.com/modules.php?name=old-tour-list

Admin: The link wasn't working so I changed it to the old style list. If you want Roy's new list just click Tournament List on the left edge of his page.
Help a handicapped angler live his dream!

Durand Dan

Good job Roy. I always look forward to your listing!

TheFishinPollock

Now I just have to figgure out how to fish every tourny on there :D
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

dartag

I don't see KLBA, BBLC, ROI.   That should get it over 1100 easy.  All them events in about 6 months.  less for us Mich guys. 

Thanks Roy for all the work.

Roy Randolph

Ok I'm having a brain fart here can you spell them out for me please

KLBA - BBLC & ROI ?

Durand Dan

Quote from: Roy Randolph on February 23, 2010, 01:03:18 PM
Ok I'm having a brain fart here can you spell them out for me please

KLBA - BBLC & ROI ?
Return on Investment ROI, Big Bass Liers Club BBLC and Kent Lake BAss Anglers KLBA, I think ;D

McCarter

i can send you my dates for KLBA but i thought this was an open tournament list.  the others are not opens.  let me know.

McCarter himself :-\'

Roy Randolph

Yea this is an "open"

I hope to have a new system soon that will allow clubs to list thier events as well

I got the ROI dates I just didn't see naything on a big bass fee is it included?

MadWags

Oustanding work Roy!
This is the most useful tournament tool on the internet for Michigan anglers.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

VinceR

Quote from: MadWags on February 24, 2010, 12:25:40 PM
Oustanding work Roy!
This is the most useful tournament tool on the internet for Michigan anglers.

I'll second that. Thank's for all your hard work, Roy!

Bender

That looks great! So much easier to use too. Thanks!
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

t-bone

Roy - that is a great improvement. Nice job. It worked great in the Google Chrome browser.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

TheFishinPollock

I only see a small amount of opens. Most are series  and the opens are mostly downstate. Or am i missing something?
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

MBell

Quote from: TheFishing Pollock on April 01, 2010, 08:52:39 PM
I only see a small amount of opens. Most are series  and the opens are mostly downstate. Or am i missing something?
Keep your an eye out for fliers at the shows, that's usually how I find out about opens.  We have the 3rd Annual Saginaw Bay Open out of Augres on June 13th, 2010.  Team event $150 big bass included 6 fish $1,000 guranteed for first $500 guranteed for big bass.  There is also a largemouth big bass bounty included.
-Matt 

Frank

John selling is doing an opener on pontiac lake at his launch. He doesn't have the details yet but ill post them as soon as he gives me the info.  I think it will be at 6am but I'm gonna see if he will run a late one also. Does anyone know of a later tourney that day it would be great to do 2 in one day