Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:42:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Craws: The Sequel

Started by Cheetam, March 21, 2010, 09:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetam

I took what I learned from the first craw attempt and all the great input I got from everyone, so this is what I came up with.  Two different versions, really.  One is more on the green side, the other more brown.  Both are much darker than the Rusty Craw I posted last week.

Jeff

bigjc

Eric

I will pick them and all of your other "test subjects" up at Wonderland this weekend to try and provide feedback.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

Firefighter Jeff

Wow, take a look at the larger pics to see the amazing detail.  Nice job  !!!

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Cheetam

Thanks guys.  I'm trying to get a different look on these baits, so they are still a work in progress.  I'll probably keep messing around with the color combinations and how the plates are laid out for a while (or until I get tired of "tinkering"  :D).
Jeff

mikesmiph

The first word that comes to mind is AMAZING

TCook

I think we got a winner, Ill be making an order for 1000 baits to be painted in that pattern here soon...
FISH HARD!!!

Cheetam

Quote from: TCook on March 26, 2010, 12:58:38 PM
I think we got a winner, Ill be making an order for 1000 baits to be painted in that pattern here soon...
Tim, I give discounts on orders over 1000, so you may want to make it 1001.  :D
Jeff

River Rat

Quote from: Cheetam on March 26, 2010, 02:57:33 PM

I'll take the "1" to put you over the top Tim! (Plus a dozen, of course.)

Very nice again, Jeff!  See ya at the show to p/u the ones I badgered you for?  Being across from the Dare Devil booth in GR last wknd had me "home sick for those" and really excited to see your work in person. ;D
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Cheetam

Quote from: River Rat on March 26, 2010, 03:33:47 PM
Quote from: Cheetam on March 26, 2010, 02:57:33 PM

I'll take the "1" to put you over the top Tim! (Plus a dozen, of course.)

Very nice again, Jeff!  See ya at the show to p/u the ones I badgered you for?  Being across from the Dare Devil booth in GR last wknd had me "home sick for those" and really excited to see your work in person. ;D
Funny you mentioned Dare Devil.  I painted up one of those a week or two ago.  I'll have your stuff waiting for you at my table (unless someone makes me a really good offer...). :o
Jeff

dartag

those baits look to pretty to get wet.    looks like I will be hearing the wiz of you tossing cranks for a while this spring.   might even have to put the drop shot rod down and throw one myself...

Cheetam

Quote from: dartag on March 27, 2010, 06:43:31 AM
might even have to put the drop shot rod down and throw one myself...
Are you feeling Ok.
Jeff

Got Fish??

Got a chance to see your baits today at wonderland show. WOW! They look great. I'm going to have to get a couple.

Cheetam

Quote from: Got Fish?? on March 27, 2010, 07:01:16 PM
Got a chance to see your baits today at wonderland show. WOW! They look great. I'm going to have to get a couple.
Thanks!  It was good meeting you!  If you ever have any questions or anything less, let me know.
Jeff

Bassgeek

Just looked at your pics on facebook. nice paint.

Cliff

Cheetam

Quote from: Bassgeek on March 28, 2010, 08:02:32 PM
Just looked at your pics on facebook. nice paint.

Cliff
Thanks Cliff.
Jeff

t-bone

Jeff - on the cranks that have the adjustable weight system, what size hooks would you suggest?
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Cheetam

Quote from: t-bone on March 29, 2010, 08:31:48 AM
Jeff - on the cranks that have the adjustable weight system, what size hooks would you suggest?
I use a #4 for both, but you could probably go as big as a #2 for the bottom hook.  IMO, though, the #4 is the perfect size.  Thanks again for stopping by!
Jeff