Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:03:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Win a Complete Underwater Video Camera for Doing What You Already Do *WINNER*

Started by djkimmel, December 14, 2009, 01:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

*WE HAVE A WINNER* mikesmiph!!

By far the best way we get productive new members here on GreatLakesBass.com is through all of you, your efforts in word of mouth referrals about the site. I do greatly appreciate that.

Since many of you already do that, I would like to reward one of you with a new complete underwater video camera system from Cabelas.

Here's how you can win:
The first member to get 5 new members signed up on GreatLakesBass.com will win the underwater video camera system. Any member can try for this prize including new members who join and get 5 other people to join.

These need to be participating members who add to your community so here's the only catch - each of the new members will need to make at least 5 posts on the forum. GreatLakesBass.com 'judges' will have the final say on posts/replies that qualify, and on identifying new members (no resigning existing members or creating new usernames please - the software does detect that).

So here's what you do:

• Tell your friends and outdoors people you meet about GreatLakesBass.com
  • Get them to register on the forum and then have them PM me your GreatLakesBass.com username
  • They make 5 posts or replies to existing threads on the forum at their leisure

I will note the new members, who referred them to GreatLakesBass.com and keep track of their posts. First member who has at least 5 new members join and post at least 5 times wins the new underwater video camera system!! I'll get the big box to you!!

I'll send out prizes to 2nd and 3rd place too to thank others who try and come close.

This contest will run until someone wins. I look forward to sending this new underwater video camera system to one of you soon!! Thanks again to all of you who participate and make this site a fun and informative place to spend some time!!
Dan Kimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mike S.

Nice.  I've got 3 friends that I've been trying to get to sign up, to fish St. Claire.  Wish they'd get off their butts.  Those cameras are addicting.  I wasted an entire trip on Spring Lake the first time I ever saw one.

djkimmel

Sign 'em up! Do whatever it takes! You'd be 60% of the way there. I'll announce the May St. Clair DK Open very soon. They won't want to miss that!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

motocross269

I'm working on it....... I am hoping that you get some new members from all over the country..It will be interesting to see what happens....

djkimmel

Ockham

Hey, I'm new because of this contest.  And I'm also from another state (originally from MI).  Greetings from Massachusetts everyone!

mikesmiph

Do they have lakes in Mass? LOL Do they have bass in Mass? What a poet I am LOL Welcome Ockham.

Mike S.

Quote from: djkimmel on December 14, 2009, 11:50:40 PM
Sign 'em up! Do whatever it takes! You'd be 60% of the way there. I'll announce the May St. Clair DK Open very soon. They won't want to miss that!
Look at that, the MAY St. Claire tournament.  I'm in!  I want on that lake BAD.  Oh yeah, I'm working on getting them signed up.

djkimmel

Hurry up. We are REAL close to a 1st place winner!!! 2nd and 3rd are up for grabs no matter what the judges decide!!

St. Clair in May is almost always AWESOME! I just need to look at some dates this weekend to pick the best one.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: mikesmiph on December 17, 2009, 05:46:36 PM
Do they have lakes in Mass? LOL Do they have bass in Mass? What a poet I am LOL Welcome Ockham.

No they don't have lakes in Mass.  They have "Ponds", 'said in my heaviest Mass accent' " and they all seem to be personally owned.  lolol  I fished one once and it had a lot of  quality fish !!!

djkimmel

I believe they have the state record and largest largemouth bass caught through the ice - almost 16 pounds!?!

djkimmel

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! mikesmiph is the first member to get at least 5 new members to join and post at least 5 times each. That's what was required to win the complete underwater viewing system!!

CONGRATULATIONS mikesmiph!! Thanks for the effort.

I will announce 2nd and 3rd place winners and prizes before the weekend is out. Thanks to all of you who took a shot at the contest. You all help the site keep growing.

Durand Dan

Quote from: djkimmel on December 18, 2009, 10:16:17 PM
WE HAVE A WINNER!!! mikesmiph is the first member to get at least 5 new members to join and post at least 5 times each. That's what was required to win the complete underwater viewing system!!

CONGRATULATIONS mikesmiph!! Thanks for the effort.

I will announce 2nd and 3rd place winners and prizes before the weekend is out. Thanks to all of you who took a shot at the contest. You all help the site keep growing.
Congrats Mike!! Since joining GLB you have been on a run!

mikesmiph

Thank you all who wished me well. This is a great site, and it wasnt hard to convince people of that. Thanks for the opportunity to win nice things. I hope I am, and will continue to be an asset to this site, and all the good people I've met on here. Look forward to meeting a bunch of you at the show. Thanks again, Mike

Mike S.

mikesmiph