Check Out This Google Maps Spot Adventure of Our 2010 Trip

Started by djkimmel, February 16, 2010, 12:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

Isnt technology great? That is one really cool thing to see.

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

Quote from: LAPORTE on February 16, 2010, 08:01:10 AM
I must be missing out.  My puter wont load anything.

If you're at work... they might be blocking it (and watching you right now ;D)

When you are on the peacock bass page with the link, try holding down the Control key and clicking the refresh button. After the page reloads, try the link again...

Or better yet, just click this link...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

You can see how close we got to Venezuela there. We were actually close the foot hills of the Andes mountains - you could see 4 large peaks off to the N - NW and one boat says they ran up so far they were almost at the foot of the first peak!

Something like 1,500 miles NE of Rio de Janeiro. From the air there was nothing but solid jungle in all directions are far as I could see!! That was something I've never seen before - like there were no more people on Earth! Very cool!!