Please read before posting a bass fishing report

Started by djkimmel, April 08, 2006, 06:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

This post no longer applies to Michigan bass fishing - post your pictures and reports as often as you are kind enough to report! Yeah!

If you were bass fishing anywhere bass fishing is legal, please do post. We all love to read about it, especially this time of year.

You all know where I stand on this issue - I will continue to work for the most bass fishing our resource can allow so we can maximize our enjoyment of the sport we love - it just takes time and support. We eat, sleep and drink bass fishing.

I'm confident most of us would like to see more bass fishing and if we do it the right way, we may get it eventually. I really do appreciate your participation here and I continue to look at ways to improve the site and increase the benefits of participating.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.