Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:03:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Nice Sack Dude!

Started by jerkin, June 08, 2009, 03:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerkin

Eric Bond,
Nice sack of smallies on burt! One of these days you might win that thing! Also  have to give it up to the winner Trevor J. with 27 somthing!!! Huge sack there. I would have loved to have been there for that festival. To busy working on my muskie casting skillz! lol

TCook

Chad Pipkins won with 27-13 for the second year in a row. Trevor did not fish due to a family emergency I beleive. Nice job Eric on a good sack again you have been very consistant throughout the years.
FISH HARD!!!

Dan

"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Firefighter Jeff

My brother Larry fished it.  Said it was one of his biggest sacks ever and still only placed 14th with 23 something.  His coangler won first though.  :)  Larry is top notch. Proud to call him my brother.

csfishslayer

My boater was mark modrak he took 3rd with 25+ what a ride it was. He is a super nice guy one of the best boaters I have ever drawn a ride with.
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.

Firefighter Jeff

Where did you end up cs  ???

t-bone

Hey CS - it was nice meeting you at the Friday meeting... I'm sure I'll see you at the other tourneys!
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

jcox7

Chad can be contacted at teamsilverstrike.com  It is always nice for tournament anglers to hear people are paying attention so give him a shout.  He is currently practicing for the flw event on kentucky lake.  Thefishing was great I caught 24 lbs for tenth place now that is amazing.

SODY

Great Job all. I thought you might get it this year Eric, Derek is on fire. I was at the memorial 100 on Muskegon and he did good there also. Dan were you missing in action? I did not see your name in the results?

csfishslayer

Quote from: FF Jeff on June 09, 2009, 10:05:53 AM
Where did you end up cs  ???

out of respect for mark All I can say is we fished all over we covered alot of water. I don't know how he would feel if I put that out there sorry.
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.

djkimmel

Quote from: SODY on June 09, 2009, 09:49:54 PM
Great Job all. I thought you might get it this year Eric, Derek is on fire. I was at the memorial 100 on Muskegon and he did good there also. Dan were you missing in action? I did not see your name in the results?

I did not make it up there this year. Cutting back on most tournaments for now. Other priorities and such. I did make it up north part way for some fishing. Had a great time and didn't have to wake up so early, which is nice. :)

Chad told me this winter that he had a 'new thing' that was even better than his little deal last year. Sounds like he did? Or his 'trick' from last year is still working...? ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.