General Topics, Questions & Support > General Questions, Support & Rules

NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS ABOUT MEMBER SECURITY PERMISSION CHANGES

(1/5) > >>

djkimmel:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; Until further notice, probably permanent, new members cannot upload their own avatar OR post attachments (pictures, etc) to posts until you've reached the 2nd level of membership by posting enough times to prove you are human and not a spammer. Members cannot upload their own new avatar until they reach the 2nd level of membership. Links in posts may also be removed. Sorry, but this is to protect everyone, not just the site and myself.

I've also tightened up the password strength and registration setting is set to max. Existing passwords and avatars will not be affected, but your password may be affected if you change your email address. Please use a good passwords that are not easy to guess and never allow anyone else to log on with your account. Any account that appears compromised will have to be blocked.

This has to be done to make sure no harm comes to you or your computer while using this site. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Genie:
Safer is gooder!

thedude:
i dunno, i'm at a higher level and have yet to prove that i'm human.

oldjigger:
well I guess I better start posting and not just reading to get to the next level

Dick Courser

Jay-MadWags:
Don't people have anything better to do than hack into greatlakesbass.com??  Maybe they were looking for secret fishing spots on Lake St. Clair. . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version