Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:20:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2009 Dates?

Started by MBell, November 04, 2008, 04:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBell

When will they release the 2009 dates? 
-Matt

djkimmel

I would normally say the Northern Divisional will be the same week as always - 2nd week in September ... but the beginning Sunday and Monday of practice will be Labor Day so not sure what to expect yet.

We normally have to have all the plans and contracts finalized sometime in early February so we will know no later than that. Possibly earlier if the holiday issue doesn't cause a major shift in normal schedules. We've heard nothing on the dates, just the location.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

I should have the information on the 2009 N Divisional soon (just have to remind someone to send the info to me) - it appears to be scheduled now from what I heard down at the Ranger plant this week. I just need to see it in writing before I post it.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Skip Johnson

does anyone know the off limits for ft madison?
looks like the stren central may conflict with the dates of the TBF.
Go Big or Go Home!

djkimmel

There are no off limits for the TBF Northern Divisional prior to the 1st official practice day. Once the official practice starts the Sunday before the tournament, you can't get information from anyone not in the tournament.

Skip Johnson

thats good news, thanx Dan
Go Big or Go Home!

Mark117

what are the locking options, off limits, and parking?

did anyone post the new board of directors?

can we still target some of the BFL anglers for the state fish/off?

djkimmel

I believe the 2009 Northern Divisional waters are pools 18, 19 and 20.

There's a post on the regular board that mentioned that Jack Cahn, Dave Reault and Jeff Cox were elected.

You'll have to contact Jeff Cox for your last question. I was guessing you would be volunteering for some committee action where those kinds of things will be discussed.

Mark117

jcox7

At this time we can still target anyone to fish the state fish off.  Until may 22 anyone can be entered into a club and if paired correctly can fish the fish off.  If there is any changes to this date to prolong it I will let everyone know.

Thanks
Jeff Cox

maybe this could be moved to the state tournament area not the Northern Divisional area. Thanks