pike

Started by stackenem, December 19, 2005, 09:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

Set tipups sun afternoon, 12:30 38in 15lbs 2:15 31in 8lbs 5:15 32in 8lbs. I know there not bass but it's something to do.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

djkimmel

Pretty good - I haven't done that in years. I always say I don't ice fish because I repair my marriage in the winter.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dhuff

I was out last week.  Got a 31'' Pike, 6 bass, about a dozen nice gills and crappie.  Saw some nice walleyes on the camera but they wouldn't hit.  Ice wasn't quite thick enough to get to some of my good spots.  Next week I will be out every day.  Waiting for a chance to spear a few big ones this year.  Good luck. 

Cheetam

Where were you guys fishing?  I'm looking to get out next week...
Jeff

stackenem

I'm fishing on thompson lk in downtown Howell. Give me a hollar if you want to set tipups for big pike. There are alot of pike and some real big ones in this lake. Seen a few that would go 25lbs when we have been out there spearing over the years.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Cheetam

25 pounds?  Now that would be fun...
Jeff