Saint Clair Report

Started by Rangerman, June 20, 2021, 07:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangerman

Just got back from a week on LSC and the bite was good but had to work for them.  Fish om 10-13 ft on Tubes, Ned and Drop shot. No real big fish but up to 4 lb.  First day the Selfridge area north due to wind. next four day out of Crocker to the Mile roads.  Just find clumps of grass and fish  Great trip as always

Bigbass201

Thanks for the report.  Haven't been there since April. 

Rangerman

Hope to get back for a week in the early fall before it gets too cold.  We have had some great trips on bigger fish.  Just trying to hook up with another local boat to make the trip  Alway more fun with a buddy boat incase of trouble.

Bigbass201

Let me know when your going.  Maybe I'll have vacation day that will line up with your trip.

Rangerman

Do any of you guys fish?? or want a bee's Very few reports and and local lake conditions??  Lake Saint Reports are super slow and no information  Need a few reports with no BS. 
Go fishing and report are y'all internet fishermen :) :) :) :) :) Im coming back up, who cares :) reguardless without reports an we going to catch em. :) :) :) :) I will report since y'all don't fish.  1500 round trip miles and report the facts and just the facts.

Rangerman

You will have an honesr report after we return next week. Sad you guys don't report.  :)