Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:51:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2009 TBF of Michigan Jr Members kick off meeting

Started by djkimmel, February 03, 2009, 02:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

Dear Junior Club Member,

Welcome to the TBF of MI. 2009 season. You are invited to our kick off meeting Saturday February 21, 2009 11:00 A.M. at Bass Pro Shop Auburn Hills, MI in the archery range.

Agenda;

•   Introduction of Junior Clubs
•   Election of club officers if required
•   2009 youth events (Kids Teaching Kids)
•   2009 MI Junior State Championship (MJSC)
•   Fund raisers
•   Guest Speakers
•   Product knowledge

Please plan on attending. Parent are always welcome.

Go to www.michigantbf.com for more info.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

I DONT THINK THAT WE NEED TO ELECT NEW OFFICERS!!! IT IS NOT NECESSARY!!
Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

Patriot Custom Fishing Rods
(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THAT DENNIS HAS ASKED ME! PLUS I HAVE MORE SPONSORS FOR THIS YEARS JRS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. LIKE WAL-MART, REEL AND ROD GRIP, KEVIN VANDAM LINE AND LURE, AND MANY MORE!! BUT THIS ONLY COMES WITH BEING THE PRESIDENT!!  ;D
Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

Patriot Custom Fishing Rods
(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

Langer

Holding potential sponsors hostage based on you being president doesn't make it seem like you are really in it to benifit the youth of the TBF but rather to get yourself a bunch of sponsors because you hold a president position. Just my opinon...
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

djkimmel

Let's remember these are young people still learning the ropes. We can't expect perfection.

They need positive feedback more than negative. They need guidance more than criticism. They need the opportunity sometimes to learn from their mistakes if they make one just like we have (and still do). It is fine to provide an opinion and feedback as long as we remember these are kids, not adults.

Sometimes the youthful exuberance needs to be considered too when you are reading what they have to say. They want to be heard as much as we do, maybe more. But we shouldn't be shutting them down by being too critical or harsh.

We can however ask Danny to quit using all caps since I keep reminding him... ;D

djkimmel

Hey Danny,
Are you working on your 'why you want to keep being president' speach?!? I hope so. You have to earn it remember. What, besides sponsors, can you bring to the table? Think about that too. Call me if you need to.