Who wants to come down to Outdoorama?!?

Started by djkimmel, February 29, 2020, 10:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I have 2 free adult passes for the 1st member who asks for them!

First person who sends me a private message hooks them!!

Open today until 8pm (Saturday, February 29, 2020) and tomorrow 10am - 5pm! Suns out. All kinds of things to do and see for all ages!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dartag

I do but I am 1200 miles away.   See ya in the spring.

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Two tickets accounted for! I have 2 more tickets left if someone wants to shake off a little cabin fever today at Outdoorama. Open now until 5pm today (Sunday March 1, 2020).