congrats to the MI team

Started by stackenem, September 12, 2008, 06:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

Congratulations to all the guys on the Mi TBF team you kicked some major butt out there over the last 3 days. Almost a 100lb blow out.Awesome job defending the great state of MI.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

stackenem

Total for 3 days

MI---473.07

IN---387.12

Wis--295.14

Oh--294.01

Il---283.03

Minn--263.00
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

motocross269

Great job..Way to represent. 

Our football teams can't win, but our Michigan anglers kicked but this week.. ;D

djkimmel

I guess we were shooting for 500 lbs, but no one told me ahead of time... ???

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Now... the next step is to get a good state team to go to Illinois next year and win again so they know we don't need to be on Great Lakes smallie water to win!!

We'll have a board meeting within the next month to pick next year's state championship site. Nothing is set yet.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

SODY

Great pictures and write up on FLW, way to go guy's. Way to go Derek, much better execution than last year, looks like the big ones stayed buttoned this time, you redeamed your self in style bud and made us all proud.

Now kick some BASS and no more motor problems at the all american, I want to see you holding a check!! 

Sody

djkimmel

djkimmel

We are collecting a little more information for next year in preparation for 2009 and our board meeting in a few weeks. Then we'll announce the details at the November general TBF of MI member meeting in November. I'll post the meeting date, time and location shortly.