2019 The Bass Boys TBF dues overdue!

Started by djkimmel, January 20, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Also filed under better late than never, I forgot to remind myself to get on the 2019 TBF dues for The Bass Boys club. I've updated The Bass Boys pages and added the date and location of the 2019 TBF of Michigan State Championship - July 14 at Lake St. Clair qualifying for the September 7-8 National Semi-Final on the Lower Detroit River.

So, get those dues paid as soon as possible. I think someone or two may have paid directly on the TBF website. I have to look again to get that information. If you have I will get it soon.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Hollada

Who on here fishes this as a co-Angler?
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

djkimmel

Not enough people lately! I'm getting all boaters past few years so I'm always looking for co-anglers.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.