Bay of Quinte Feb 7/08

Started by fisherboy_01, February 08, 2008, 04:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fisherboy_01

I had a snow day so I went fishing and got some nice perch but I didn't have a camera so I took some at home.

hope this works

Dave

(helped you out, Dan)
A bad Day fishin is better then a good day at school <*(((((><

djkimmel

Pictures of real fish you caught - way to go. The winter is particularly hard right now ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Bender

Nice perch! I've been up there several times in Belleville and really wanted to go out to bass fish but they are always out of season when I am there. What area were you in?
P.S. Next time I'm there I want to go for walleye.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

fisherboy_01

I was just west of the Bay Bridge
A bad Day fishin is better then a good day at school <*(((((><

djkimmel

I've always heard great things about that bay... particularly with BIG walleye!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.