Bass Clubs > The Bass Boys Club Board

2017 The Bass Boys dues are due now!

(1/4) > >>

djkimmel:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; I already sent out an email to everyone who was a member of The Bass Boys this year but here is notice to them and everyone else - it's time now to sign up for The Bass Boys and TBF of Michigan for 2017!

I do not know the 2017 state championship location or date yet but should know sometime during the Ultimate Fishing Show when I expect we will have a presidents' meeting. The good news is that this year's National Semi-final should be in Michigan also sometime in October probably though that needs to be set too. This is the new format where we just fish against the Ohio TBF state team for a shot at advancing to the Nationals.

Dues have remained $75 which saves you $10 on FLW Outdoors membership ($35 instead of $45). You can remind yourself how to join The Bass Boys by mail or online membership payment at www.greatlakesbass.com/bassboys/ Please sign up and pay your dues ASAP so we get the full benefits from TBF, Inc. by December 31, 2016. I welcome everyone who is interested in being counted and having shots at further fishing advancement to join The Bass Boys.

FYI: We are having another MDNR Fisheries Division meeting at the Ultimate Fishing Show on Friday, January 13 at 6:30pm hosted by TBF of Michigan. Everyone is welcome at that meeting.

dartag:
Any decision on what lake the championship will be on this year. 

LAPORTE:
that is what i was waiting on also ...

dartag:
It's my yearly question.

LAPORTE:
You plan on fishing in the state tourney Steve ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version