5 Months Till the Opener What Are you doing till then?

Started by fisherboy_01, February 03, 2008, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fisherboy_01

Well the title says it all. Are You ice fishin, steelheading, etc.

Dave 
A bad Day fishin is better then a good day at school <*(((((><

djkimmel

Welcome to the site. We have some shy Ontario anglers on here. Maybe you can get them to start posting!!

I'm from not too far away - Lansing Michigan. I had to go ice fishing a few weeks ago, and then the Novi Ultimate fishing show and Matteson Marine's Fishing Extravaganza to keep from going bonkers!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

Right now I am just trying to make sure I am 100 percent ready once this ice heads down river...I will be walleye fishing within 2 months (maybe less) and that is always something fun to do until the bass opener.

Bloomer

6 weeks to steelhead, should be open water shortly after that, just trying to stay sane until then.

dashaver63

Since there is no formal bass season in Ohio, with the exception of Erie, I hope to be going after some ice-out smallies soon. Even on Erie, bass season is not closed until May 1st, we have a club tourney and a State event on Erie in April. Almost time to get that party started!

joshimoto son

I've been setting up my soft plastics shop in the basement of my new home and working on a mold to make some swim baits. At some point, I'll be making my stock of 400-500 senkos for the year... and beavers and chunks and gobi's... it never ends.

joshimoto son ;D

Oh... and welcome to the board.