Clinton River Bass Club - Call for New Members

Started by Triton21, January 15, 2008, 12:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triton21

The Clinton River Bass Club is looking to increase our club membership. Boat owners and non-boaters are welcome to join. The club focuses on friendly competition and enjoying bass fishing. All experience levels welcome.

• One tournament per month on Saturdays; April through September.
• Team Tournament on Stony Creek.
• We fish the Michigan Bass Invitational (MBI)
• End the season with a one-day Classic in late September for qualifiers.
• TBF Affiliated
• Meetings are second Thursday of each month 7-8 PM at the Utica Gander Mountain, Hall Road and Schoenherr.
• Annual dues are $75 per year.

If you are looking for a local bass club with a reasonable tournament schedule....this club is for you. Join Clinton River Bass for the 2008 season. If you are interested, call 586-201-8371 & ask for Rob, or stop by a club meeting.

Revtro

Just wonderin'... is this the former Clinton River Bass N Rats?  I used to be a member of that club.  Just curious.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Triton21

Nope, This is a different club, we've only been around since 05.

djkimmel

Good luck finding new members. If you want your own club board section here - let me know and I'll make it happen. Some of the clubs have done well promoting their club and posting news on here.

Thanks for being a TBF club - I really appreciate it!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bassmandan

i think ive seen your club in a newspaper once, i thought about joining it since it is closer to me than the one i am currently in, and i dont live more than 10mins from stoney too  ;D
ill have to see what happens in the future i like the club im currently in
"dont stop keep fishing"

Revtro

Quote from: Triton21 on February 10, 2008, 01:46:59 PM
Nope, This is a different club, we've only been around since 05.
Cool, well welcome aboard!  If you guys ever want to get out and do a combined club event with us (EBA) just for fun or a small tourney, give us a shout. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]